Long time no blog! It has been near enough 2 months since my last post on here, a lot has happened over the last 2 months so I thought to get back into the swing of writing posts again I would do a summary of what’s been happening.
First of all the main reason, I stopped writing my blog was because I was lacking inspiration and I had no time to sit down and write as university hit me like a ton of bricks this year. So I decided instead I would fully focus on growing my Instagram instead of attempting to juggle two things at once. Once I stopped putting so much pressure on myself to start writing every week I have felt so much better and now my assignments are out the way I feel like I can start working on building my blog up again at my own pace.
7 things that have happened since I last posted:
- Retail Therapy has definitely been my go-to thing to do over the last 2 months. Usually, I wouldn’t buy much but with the overwhelming assignments, I decided to treat myself to some new items which will be appearing on this blog very soon!
- The point of exhaustion was met multiple times. Remembering back to my goals of second-year uni and one of them was don’t let myself reach burn out – well it’s definitely fair to say this goal has not been met!
- I reached 1000 followers on my Instagram! This was something I was over the moon about and never expected to happen I didn’t think my account would grow. I’m so grateful for everyone that follows me. It has been lovely to meet so many lovely people through my account.
- I joined Coconut Lane in mid-January which is my very first partnership so I now have a 20% discount for my followers – BEINGBETH20 #affiliate
- I somehow got through the first term of the second year with fewer breakdowns than expected and managed to battle the never-ending to-do lists and complete all of my first assignments of the year!
- A big blog update ready for starting to post again on a schedule that is suitable for me which is basically posting only when I feel like I have something I’d really like to share and which is helpful to you. Posting every Sunday at 5 pm definitely was not working for me and my uni schedule.
- Another blog decision is I’m going to start including some guest posts on my blog this year from other bloggers in the same field as me so lifestyle, beauty, and fashion. Make sure to keep an eye out for one of these posts over the next few weeks. Also if this is something you’d be interested in doing send me an email or message me on instagram.
Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you would like to get notified when new blog posts are published! I hope you have a lovely rest of your week