A couple of weeks ago now I tested out the Lacura Vitamin C Hot Cloth Cleanser and have been using it regularly in my skincare routine and my skin has never felt this good. So i thought I’d try out the Pink Clay Hot Cloth Cleanser and write a review to let you guys know what I think.
Similarly to the Vitamin C product, in the packaging you get a 200ml tube of product and a muslin cloth and for £3.99 this is great value. This product is cruelty free and vegan.
This product contains Bamboo, Macadamia, Mangosteen and Pomegranate extracts. The overall aim of this product is to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin to reveal naturally healthy looking skin.
How to use:
- Apply small amount of cleanser to dry skin and gentle massage into your face and neck in circular motions.
- Rinse the muslin cloth in hand hot water and wring out any excess water.
- Place the muslin cloth over your face to open your pores and then gently polish off the cleanser. (Rinse the cloth thoroughly when cleansing)
- Finish by splashing your face with cool water to close your pores and pat your face dry with a towel.
- Let the muslin cloth dry naturally after each use.
This product is suitable for all skin types I have very sensitive skin and this product did not feel harsh at all it left my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. I can’t quite tell what this product smells of exactly, I do like it however I prefer the scent of Vitamin C cleanser. Ever since I started using the Lacura Hot Cloth Cleansers in my skin routine my skin is a lot clearer and I have not been having as many break outs so I would definitely recommend these products.
Click here to view the item. There is a possibility this may be sold out now depending on when you view this post as these product do sell out quite quickly. I hope this review has been helpful if your looking for a new skincare product or just want to give this a try. I’ll see you next Sunday with another post!
Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe I’d love to know what you think about this product or if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer. Follow my Instagram @beingbeth_ for regular updates throughout the week.